1,500+ of Your Peers Meet Every Year to Learn, Share and Connect.
Join our team and hear Michael Warren speak during the pre-conference program at the 2019 Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference. Expand your skill set with concrete ideas and strategies that will increase your value to your organization and help you tackle your day-to-day challenges.
Bear Traps, Quicksand and Indifference: How to Avoid Them and Deliver ROI for Your CRM
Monday, April 8, 2019: 2:30 p.m.
Law firms are at a tipping point in technology and how it can drive success and revenue generation. For the first time, data is considered “cool” and firms are waking up to new possibilities.
As artificial intelligence, business intelligence and big data take hold, here is an opportunity to describe your experience with these technologies and examine the foundations required for delivering successful CRM programs. You will focus on experience management, cross-selling, referral tracking, segmentation and data mining, and how data and technology supports these programs. You will leave knowing how to implement these technologies to deliver real ROI.
You will learn:
- How a major law firm succeeded in revolutionizing their CRM
- A list of “golden rules” you can apply within your own firm
- How new technologies can support your underlying business processes
Chief Knowledge Officer
Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP
Bring Out Your Best, Strengthen Your Relationships and Advance Your Career.
At the LMA Annual Conference, you’ll join your legal marketing and business development peers to refresh your strategies, renew your ideas, and recharge with your peers. It’s the place to…
- Learn how others are driving new business and creating value for clients.
- Share challenges and solutions with a network of colleagues from all types of roles.
- Connect theoretical discussions with real world examples and return to the office ready to act on new ideas.
Benefit from the conference’s combination of valuable educational programming and vibrant community atmosphere. You will:
- Learn from a world-class speaking faculty of over 150+ influential industry leaders.
- Participate in a variety of networking opportunities with your peers from around the world.
- Benefit from specialized breakout sessions that allow you to delve deeper into topics and that matter most to you and your firm.
- Immerse yourself in one of seven pre-conference programs that are packed with practical takeaways and the opportunity for guided discussion with like-minded professionals.
- Return to the office armed with new, proven tactics that you and your team can put into action right away.
Block your calendar for April 8-10, 2019, for an immersive legal marketing experience, and register today!