About Wilson Legal Solutions
Industry-focused products and services that can help your firm realize unprecedented value.
Our mission is simple. We want to help our clients succeed.
Wilson Legal Solutions is synonymous with excellence in systems, projects, and business information solutions. We’re a leading provider of software and services that help law firms and professional services organizations improve business performance. Wilson is certified to provide services for all Intapp products, a certified implementation partner for Thomson Reuters Elite, a preferred implementation partner for American LegalNet, and is an Alliance & Affinity Partner with Information Technology Alliance (ITA).
Our software makes it easier for firms to access and analyze data that drives profitability and performance, streamline proforma collaboration and workflow, and generate conflicts reports with greater speed and ease. We apply our expertise to support firms throughout the lifecycle of practice management and business intelligence software. Our mission is simple. We want to help you succeed.
Fast Facts About Wilson
- Wilson has helped more than 700 firms accomplish mission-critical initiatives and resolve some of their trickiest technology dilemmas.
- We are leading the charge in applying advanced business intelligence techniques to data beyond traditional practice management systems to tackle the challenges of modern performance management.
- We apply our information and workflow expertise to the development of standalone business applications like the recently introduced and wildly popular Wilson Proforma Tracker.
- We’re the only BI specialist provider who is also a certified services partner to industry-leading application vendors like Elite and Intapp.
- We operate from seven offices across the United States, Canada, and the UK.
Our history began in 1987 when Bruce Wilson launched Wilson Technology, a custom legal software provider. In 2005, Wilson Technology was acquired by Thomson Elite, and key members of Wilson’s team became responsible for Elite’s newly formed business intelligence segment. As the impact of the Great Recession reached the legal community, many firms began downsizing internal resources, creating demand for software services. Thus, Wilson Legal Solutions was launched in 2009.
Since its beginning, Wilson Legal Solutions has grown steadily, bringing together many of Wilson Technology’s original team with valued members of the legal technology community. It is now one of the industry’s most respected software and services companies. Key members of Wilson’s leadership team drive the company’s ongoing evolution, resulting in the introduction of new products and services tailored to the needs of firms today. As those needs change, Wilson will continue to change as well to uphold our mission to help our clients succeed.
Bruce Wilson launches Wilson Technology, a custom legal software provider
Wilson Technology is acquired by Thomson Elite, and key members of Wilson’s team become responsible for Elite’s newly formed business intelligence segment
Wilson Legal Solutions is established and starts the process of bringing together many of Wilson Technology’s original team
Wilson establishes business intelligence practice
- Wilson establishes services partnership with Elite
- Wilson opens office in New York City
- Wilson joins Elite Alliance Partner program
- Wilson establishes 3E practice area
- Wilson achieves Elite 3E Services certification
- Wilson forms Elite Enterprise consulting team
- Wilson earns spot on Philly 100
- Wilson opens office on West Coast
- Wilson earns spot on Inc. 500
- Wilson becomes Elite Design Gallery services partner
- Wilson opens office in London
- Wilson introduces Wilson Ideate software
- Wilson earns spot on Inc. 5000 and Philly 100
- Wilson establishes business of law practice
- Wilson opens office in Orlando, Florida
- Wilson earns spot on Inc. 5000 and Philly 100
- Wilson achieves services certification for Intapp product line
- Wilson reaches milestone of first 10 analytics product licenses
- Wilson opens office in Richmond, Virginia
- Wilson opens office in New Brunswick, Canada
- Wilson earns spot on Inc. 5000, Philly 100, and 50 on Fire in Philly list
- Wilson and American LegalNet announce services partnership
- Wilson releases Wilson Ideate version 1.5
- Wilson introduces systems and information security services
- Wilson introduces Wilson Proforma Tracker software
- Wilson acquires Francisco Consulting Group and its LawDrill applications
- Wilson signs merger and acquisition agreement with Stanton Allen
Meet Our Team
Bringing together valued members of the legal technology community to create one of the industry’s most respected software and services companies.
Thomson Reuters Elite is part of the legal business of Thomson Reuters. The company offers an end-to-end enterprise business management solution that allows law firms and professional services organizations to run all operational aspects of their firms, including business development, risk management, client and matter management, and financial management.
Visit Elite.com for more information.
Chrome River Technologies, Inc. provides online expense reporting and spend management solutions designed specifically for law firms and services organizations. Utilizing the latest "Software as a Service" technologies, Chrome River Expense delivers immediate payback via a service delivery model that requires no hardware, no software, and no long-term commitment.
Visit chromeriver.com for more information.
Intapp provides solutions that connect and centrally manage legal applications to increase attorney billability, ensure client confidentiality, and maximize staff productivity. With over 150 legal customers and a vibrant community of technology and service partners, Intapp has been embraced and endorsed as a legal industry standard.
Visit intapp.com for more information.
The Information Technology Alliance (ITA) is an independent membership association of leading mid-market technology professionals, consultants, and product/service providers in North America. ITA's primary objective is to create a community where members share information and build relationships that improve the way they, and their clients, do business.
Visit the ITA website for more information.
American LegalNet (ALN) empowers law firms with innovative workflow management technologies that help mitigate risks, increase operational efficiencies, and reduce costs so they can focus on their core competencies. It is the premier provider of Desktop to Courthouse workflow solutions that include eDockets, Docket Direct, Forms WorkFlow, Smart Dockets, and Docket Alerts.
Visit www.alncorp.com for more information.